Land Development Engineering

What is the cost to subdivide?

The cost of subdivisions can vary quite a bit depending on size and construction costs. We can give you advice on costs at the feasibility stage.

Why do I need a Land Development Engineer?

If you require engineering work as part of your development you will need an engineer for the design, monitoring or certification the construction of the engineering works on site. The engineering works may consist of earthworks, sediment and erosion controls, stormwater design, wastewater design, roading design, water reticulation and common accessways.

Who can provide engineering designs?

A registered professional surveyor (RPSurv) or a certified engineer (CPeng).